Online Bingo Chat Leaders
One of the great features of online bingo is the ability for players to chat with each other while playing. The chat room is also the place to ask for help from the chat leader on duty. The community based atmosphere of online bingo is one of the great attractions to the game. In the chat room fun and exciting games are being run alongside the bingo being played, these games need to be administered and thats one of the functions of a chat leader.
The chat leader is an extremely busy person who has to do 100 things at once from being a peace keeper between fighting players, welcoming players to the online bingo room, helping player with their queries and overseeing chat room games.
When a player uses the online bingo chat facility she must be aware that there are certain rules and courtesies to take note of.
Online Bingo players must take note the following when using the online bingo chat rooms:
1) If you are asking a chat leader a question and they do not answer straight away, please be patient with them they are very busy people, try asking the question a bit later if they look very busy.
2) Online bingo players must respect all decisions made by a chat leader.
3) The chat leaders will help with any problem that arises in the online bingo chat room and will be as objective as possible.
4) To make the chat leader more visible on an online bingo chat room they write in capital letters, so as a courtesy try not to write in capitals so as not to confuse fellow players.
5) Online bingo players must refrain from trying to impersonate a chat leader, if caught you could be banned from playing.
These courtesies will help the chat leader and ensure an enjoyable online bingo paying experience for all.